Brotherhood of Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGE Embassy to Close?

Go down

TGE Embassy to Close? Empty TGE Embassy to Close?

Post by Admin Knights Sun May 04, 2014 3:47 pm

VALOR, 5/4/2014. Today, we believe that the TGE Embassy located here in Valor may be closing. Our reasoning is that The German Empire has once again released threats to Knights111, located on the Sengoku Forums. The embassy is expected to close sometime this week, and if true, should have a good reason. Also, rumors of a BOK merge are possible.

Q. WILL THE TGE EMBASSY CLOSE?

A(KNIGHTS). I believe that The German Empire is once again breaking laws established in our treaty that both alliances so dearly signed. I have been trying to negotiate, but them accepting the rogue freemason Baskan, and me trying to warn them to not fall for his tricks have lead to false information being leaked regarding my history in negotiation with the Baskan himself. I doubt we can trust TGE any longer and after the release of a plan of theirs called "Operation Falcon", i am not sure what to think. Please direct your attention to the BOK's April Zero Infrastructure Blacklist. Thank You.
Admin Knights
Admin Knights
Admin

https://bofk.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum